Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. This Policy does not apply to any information you provide to us or that we may collect offline and/or through other means. It also does not apply to any information collected by another affiliated or third party website or application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information Collected from You
Zintech, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable information from you without your knowledge or permission and does not ask you for such information to access and use the Website.
Like many websites, the Website may actively collect and store information that you supply voluntarily while on the Website, including sharing webpages via e-mail or by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail in connection with the Website.
Zintech, Inc. may collect the following information from you:
– Information you voluntarily provide to Zintech, Inc., which may include personally identifiable information such as your full name and email address.
– Passive information collected from you as you use the Website, which may include your IP address, cookies and web beacons.
Information you voluntarily provide:
– Information that you provide when prompted by the Website. This includes certain functions on the Website, such as sending a message via email to yourself or someone else regarding Website-related content. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide us with your or your friend’s e-mail address so that we can facilitate the sending of the message.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Zintech, Inc..
Information such as IP addresses, cookies and web beacons:
– As you navigate through the Website, certain non-personal information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information). Zintech, Inc. may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
– The Website may use “cookies” to collect information about how the Website is used which allows us to enhance your experience and the Website’s user-friendliness. A “cookie” is a bit of information that a web browser can store on your hard drive that helps the Website remember information about you and your preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture your e-mail address. If you are simply browsing the Website, a cookie only identifies your browser.
– Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit Zintech, Inc. to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide personally identifiable information to the Website and Zintech, Inc. will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors in this age group.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Subject to the terms of this Policy, we may use your information to improve the content of the Website, to customize the Website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for our marketing and research purposes, and for the purposes specified in this Policy. Any information you provide to us through the Website will not be sold, rented or published.
– Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
– Contractors and service providers we use to support our business and the Website, i.e. technical support, etc.;
– When required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Zintech, Inc., its customers or other third parties.
Protecting your information is of primary concern to Zintech, Inc.. The information that is collected is stored on secure servers and we otherwise take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.
However, we cannot warrant and do not represent that our level of security meets or exceeds any specific standards. No internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free, nor is stored data free from vulnerabilities. We cannot guarantee the security of the Website or our databases or services, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.
Zintech, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update this Policy from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. If this Policy changes, the revised policy will be posted on the Website. Please check back periodically and/or before you provide any personally identifiable information.
Contact Zintech, Inc.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by writing to or calling:
PO BOX 1879
60 Saltspring Dr.
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
+1 360 378 4137